Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ANOR TECH TRADING AG’s website.
ANOR TECH TRADING AG is located at:Neuhofstrasse 5A, 6340 Baar, Switzerland
By accessing this website we assume you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. Do not continue to use ANOR TECH TRADING AG’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the company’s Terms and Conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the client and ourselves, or either the client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs in respect of provision of the company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Switzerland. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, ANOR TECH TRADING AG and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ANOR TECH TRADING AG. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.anortechtrading.ch for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.anortechtrading.com;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.anortechtrading.com;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.anortechtrading.com;
- Redistribute content from ANOR TECH TRADING AG (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. ANOR TECH TRADING AG does not screen, edit, publish or review comments prior to their appearance on the website and comments do not reflect the views or opinions of ANOR TECH TRADING AG, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws ANOR TECH TRADING AG shall not be responsible or liable for the comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
- ANOR TECH TRADING AG reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to ANOR TECH TRADING AG a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organisations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
- These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organisations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organisation.
If you are among the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of ANOR TECH TRADING AG’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking Terms and Conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Returns and Replacements
Returns possible within 14 days. Entire packaging needs to be returned as well.
3 years of warranty for products.
Once ANOR TECH TRADING (AG) receives suggestions for companies that want to collaborate with us, we do our due diligence and put them through a thorough verification process in order to authenticate their legitimacy.
The process includes but is not limited to the following:
- Certificate of incorporation. This is to prove that the company has been legally registered.
- VAT number. We check through the relevant tax authorities to prove existence and validity of the VAT number provided.
- Control of creditworthines. We verify on 5 different credit rating softwares if our potential partners are not too indebted.
- Identification of the representative. ATT requires a copy of the National ID or Passport of the company’s director or representative. This should match the name on the corporate registration document.
- Security of the website. The company needs to have an existing and secure website that has a web application firewall activated to prevent attacks and hacks. It should also follow website security best practices and has no configuration issues or known vulnerabilities such as viruses or any other malware.
- Positive online presence. The company should have an active online status on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and/or Instagram.
- Contact details. ANOR TECH TRADING AG (ATT) requires the incoming company to provide a correct and active phone number and email address. This is then verified by calling the number and sending an email for confirmation. We also require an alternate phone number and email address. All these contact details should also appear on the company’s website.
- Address. We check to verify whether the company has a physical address.
Once all the above checks out, the company is then confirmed and entered into a complex CRM software solution, CREDEMA.
Terms of Collaboration
After verification of the documentation ANOR TECH TRADING AG reserves the right to decline any collaboration based on its internal guidelines. If the collaboration is approved, the following terms apply:
- ANOR TECH TRADING AG delivers and releases goods only on prepayment basis of the full amount invoiced for goods and transport unless a credit line has been approved by the management.
- ANOR TECH TRADING AG stores goods only in warehouses that are approved by its insurance company.
- If a Credit Line was approved by ANOR TECH TRADING AG management, it is only valid with a payment deadline set for every deal. If the payment deadline is not met, 3 reminders will follow up on the saldo left to pay. After 3 reminders, legal actions are taken unless a payment schedule was submitted by the debtor and approved by ANOR TECH TRADING AG management.
- The return of goods may be considered only of the exact shipment delivered within 14 days after delivery and MUST be approved by the management of ANOR TECH TRADING AG.
- Any delay of payment is subject to a penalty of 0.1% of the total value of goods per day of delay.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +41 (0)79 453 34 37.